A Message To Readers And Writers (Suggestions)

Dear Bloggers,

For the people who like writing.I have a start of a story for you.I wonder how much of a book you can write with it. Send a  small paragraph with the start.Here it is:   ‘Everything turned to nothing as the red,burning liquid rushed from the mouth of the volcano.Ripping life from the innocents as it continued to destroy.All was thinking that it was the end for all.’ Hope you are successful.

For those people who love to read and can read big books.Then I recommend you try the series Inheritance(Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance [Series names]). It might be a little hard but if you are not as experienced yet, then you can try the series ‘My Unicorn Friend’. Good Luck.There are lots of books out there and I bet there are lots of  books that will soot every single person.

Good luck everyone and I will see you again soon.

4 Comments on A Message To Readers And Writers (Suggestions)

1. kpsreneec
    March 26, 2014 at 9:49 am (5 years ago)

:O

I have absolutely no idea how to finish that master piece of writing. Its really good, if you didn’t pick my hint.

• kpsphoebe
      April 29, 2014 at 12:11 am (4 years ago)

Okay
      Thanks for writing back.Now I know what to work on for my next post
      🙂 (Green Beetle Smile)

2. jenryan
    April 20, 2014 at 2:12 am (5 years ago)

Hi Phoebe,
    My name is Jen and i am your challenge mentor. You have made a terrific start on your blog! Your post for readers and writers is very creative. Don’t forget to check out the challenges for the challenge. I look forward to seeing your blog as the challenge goes on!
    Jen

• kpsphoebe
      April 29, 2014 at 12:09 am (4 years ago)

Thanks
      I have just done Week 3,Activity 3 (Negative or Nothing Footprints [Title])